Look at this.
Here's the scary part. This rep is not in the bottom 10%. He's in the middle of the over 2 million that we've evaluated.
Please allow me to exaggerate a bit. It's OK to laugh or smile if you find this humorous.
Can you imagine your rep using these bullet points for a sales conversation?
- Hi. I've done some research and your company is a perfect fit for our stuff.
- We're awesome. We can do everything that you need, whether or not you know that you need it.
- You can afford it because our stats show that our customers experience a gazillion % ROI with us.
- Sign here.
Reps show up as strangers and stay strangers. Same guy:
Remember the difference between Insights & Pipeline? All of the opportunities close to closing feel a relationship, but for the most part he doesn't do it. Why? Wham! Bam! Thank you, Ma'am! Understand why Caveat Emptor exists?
Do your reps experience any of these issues?
- Customers don't want to answer questions.
- Customers give false or vague answers.
- Show up late or no show?
- Play games.
Could it be that your rep hasn't earned better?
BTW, have any of your reps gotten an email that reads, "I saw what you did with my friend. I think I need what he got."? Read the second point in the second group of points.