Is that the question?
Almost two years ago, I wrote How to Sell a Year's Business in One Month.
The logic is that it's pretty hard to have a bad month if you have a huge week and you'll probably have a great week if you have a whopper of a day.
Did you catch Michael Hurczyn's article on Predicting 2016?
What happens in January actually depends on what you did in October.
So, here's my questions.
- How much did you earn in 2015?
- How would your life be different if you earned that in April, 2016?
- Do you understand that what happens in April depends on what happens between now and January 31?
- Do you need help?
Two things you could do...
- If you haven't already, download, read and implement our (DIY) Road Map to Unbound Growth.
- If you want to talk about if or how we could help you start today, send us an email.
"Always with you what cannot be done."
"You must unlearn what you have learned."